Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BEST OF BLOGS...AUGUST 2008

My two cents worth...again.
Last month, I spent a couple of hours each day exploring cooking blogs.
It is addictive, and before I know it I visit anywhere between five to ten, and become lost in reading recipes, forgetting the original one I'm looking for.
I click on leads and interesting recipes, always taking a minute or two to pause for a first impression. I reiterate though I'm not an expert on how to set up great blogs, I do know what looks attractive, and information presented accurately and informatively with ease of access.
So by the time, I'm ready to post this, I'm sure of the blog I wish to name..

This month's choice for best of cooking blogs is Cynthia Nelson's TASTES LIKE HOME.
Her site is attractive, with excellent layouts, her photographs outstanding, and her archived album slide shows with detailed how-to instructions on recipes, a very nice touch for someone trying to figure out a new recipe with unknown ingredients. Cynthia e-mails her recipes promptly upon request. Overall, she exemplifies my ideals of an outstanding and generous fellow blogger reminding me of an old, favorite saying,
"It is not what you do but how you do it that counts."

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I am truly, truly honoured. Thank you dear one.