Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BEST OF BLOGS...JULY 2008

My two cents worth:
This month's choice for 5 star cooking blogs is MALABAR SPICES.
I stumbled on it while looking for a recipe for a little known ingredient...yucca.

I like the blog for it's great design and set up, ease of use/amount of recipes and great little web genius tricks that I know nothing of but make me very happy to use.

Now, please don't take this as meaning this was picked over other blogs...it wasn't as
I haven't been to all the cooking blogs and this isn't a competition anyway. It's just that while researching, I came across a blog worth mentioning.
So, MALABAR SPICES, you have 5 stars from me, for July 2008

2 comments:

Shah cooks said...

aw!! u are so sweet. i feel embarrassed now and at the same time beaming!!Thanks a lot, Geeta. Here's to a lot of new recipes from you .

Geeta Kakade said...

Thanks Mallu girl.
I do enjoy going back again and again to your site.